Hours of Content: 1.5
- You should have basic command of Photoshop CS6 and Illustrator CS6
If You want to know how to:
- Resize the image and canvas
- Tell the difference between image and canvas size
- Transform, crop and straighten an image
- Speed up working with multiple images
- Correct colors and contrast
- Add vintage effect to Your photos
- Handle images in a web design in Illustrator
in just a few clicks,
You've found the right course!
Say you are working on a web design for a client and they want to use specific images that they supplied. But you can see that their quality isn't all that good and they can really mess up your design.
Or you're just struggling with the photos Your auntie sent You, so You can make them prettier, 'cause You are so good at computers, but not that great at Photoshop. Well, here you will learn some simple and easy techniques that will make your photos look great in a web design or just in Your family photo album. And you will learn how to get great results with just a few simple clicks.
The techniques we'll discover are super easy and yet very effective, so even a complete newbie shouldn't have problems following along.
First part of this course is reserved for Photoshop: You'll learn how to resize images and canvas, how to effectively use Levels and Curves, how to add a, very trendy, retro effect and much more. Basically You will see how to make Your photos look great with just a few clicks!
In the second part you'll learn how to use Illustrator to incorporate images into a web design project: how to place images, how to clip them etc.
This course is also about smooth workflow between Photoshop, as a photo editing software and Illustrator as a web design software. So, if You're one of those designers who have, by far, been using Illustrator for desktop publishing or logo design projects and You want to expand Your skillset, well this is the course for You, too!
So, what You're waiting for? If You're serious about starting out as web designer or you're just looking for simple techniques to make virtually any photo look great with just a few clicks, don't wait any longer! Enroll in this course and make Your work easier and faster!
Who is the target audience?
- This course is very “targeted” – it’s supposed to teach You a set of very useful skills, but is not about going through every aspect of Photoshop nor Illustrator. So You should have some basic understanding of those two programs. If you don’t, don’t worry. The techniques we’ll discover are super easy and yet very effective, so even a complete newbie shouldn’t have problems following along.