Hours of Content: 8
Lightroom Made Easy Tutorials! Whether you're using Lightroom CC or 6, you'll learn everything you need to know to master the software. Guaranteed.
Hello, my name is Chris Parker, and I've been a professional photographer for 25 years. I've been teaching Lightroom for over 3 years. Over the last 7+ years I've used Lightroom to process hundreds of weddings and thousands of portraits.
In this Lightroom CC + 6 mastery course I share all my secrets, tips & techniques.
This is a complete guide to Lightroom 6 & CC. Everything you need to know to use and master this software. From organizing and editing your images to sharing via printing, slideshows and more.
You'll learn how to use all 7 modules; Library, Develop, Map, Book, Slideshow, Print and Web.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 + CC is designed for photographers. It provides you the ability to organize, edit and manage your photos like no other software. The Lightroom tutorials start off explaining what Lightroom is, what catalogs are and how many you should consider having. Then we'll dissect the interface and learn how to customize for our own personal preference. From there, you can follow along as we import photos, organize and do advanced searches. Once your organized, we'll explore all the options for creating works of art by editing in the Develop module.
Use the provided photos, to follow along as we create basic and advanced edits. Once you've completed your edits, we'll move onto sharing your photos with the world. Learn how to create slideshows and web galleries. Plus, we'll learn how to properly take your photos out of Lightroom and export for prints!
Once you've completed the Lightroom video tutorials you'll have a full understanding of how to use Lightroom properly and productively.
What are the requirements?
- PC or Mac
- Lightroom 6 or CC
What am I going to get from this course?
- How to use Lightroom productively
- Master Lightroom in 1 day
- Understand all the tools in Lightroom and easily apply to your own work
- How to edit properly and productivley
- How to organize your photos
- How to create a book in Lightroom
- How to create a slideshow in Lightroom
- Export your photos with presets
- Use the Print Module to create files for your professional lab
- Add keywords to your images
- Fnd any photo, among thousands, within seconds
- Increase your chances of getting your images displayed on the first page of search engines
- Know where to start your editing process
- Learn hidden secrets within the Develop Module - for editing precisely
- Use keyboard shortcuts to increase productivity
- Export photos directly to your Facebook page
- Use smart previews - for when your traveling and you want to take your catalog with you.
- Use Collections & Smart Collections (my favorite)
- Edit in the Library Module!
- Photos resources included to follow along
- I could go on and on. But, I think you get the picture. :)
What is the target audience?
- Digital photographers of all levels